We are open weekdays 9AM-2PM – TMSA will be closed July 4-6 in observance of Independence Day !!!
|Greetings TMSA Parents/Guardians:
It’s the middle of summer, but the excitement for the fall at TMSA is already building! Here are some ways you can help your students get ready for a great school year.
1. It’s time to purchase school uniforms. Remember that orders from vendors take longer right before school starts.TMSA will host a uniform exchange on Saturday, July 14, 10 am – 12 pm. Parents may bring gently used uniforms to donate, sell, or barter with other parents.
2. Find school supply lists online or click the button below.
3. Students will only be permitted to carry clear book bags. You may order a book bag from TMSA for $10. The book bag is located in the school store at https://www.myschoolbucks.com. You will need to create a username/password. Select Main Street Academy as the school.
4. Middle school students may rent a locker for $7 (pay via www.myschoolbucks.com). Bring a signed locker agreement to Meet the Teacher to get the locker number and combination.
5. Mark your calendars for Meet the Teacher / Bring School Supplies: Monday, July 30, 3-6 pm. Parent Orientation, Monday, July 30, 2 pm or 6 pm.
6. Sync school and family calendars.
TMSA in the news!
TMSA Scholars sat down and sketched out their vision for an awesome playground. Lower and Upper Academy scholars got a chance to share their vision with Kaboom!, Cox Enterprises and some very proud parents!
Hello TMSA parents.
This is Wayne Whitesides, parent, and owner of the company developing the TMSA website. As some of you know, there have been a few hiccups with getting news from the teachers per your grade level. We have been aware of the situation and have diligently worked to resolve the issues. We believe this is now all fixed, however, to do so we need you all to sign back up (Even those of you who signed up today) and check all the appropriate grade levels and extracurriculars that your child is participating in. You will automatically be signing up for the TMSA general newsletter that goes out to keep you informed of general school news and events.
Every day at 4:00 pm you will now receive an email from the school that will contain any news that has been posted within the last 24 hours by faculty and staff within the categories you selected. All posts will now come within the same email, and each article will be separated by the headline, grade level and teacher that posted the news.
We hope that you find this to be a much easier and convenient system for you, our incredible teachers and staff at TMSA.
Partner, Ethic Inc.
The TMSA board is looking for a talented parent or community member to spearhead grant writing needs assist with it’s grant writing needs. We are looking for someone who can help identify grants the school may be eligible for and spearhead the application process completing grant applications.
Preferred skills and experience
- Previous grant writing experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in partnership with internal and external organizations –
- even better if you could find someone who can bring partnerships to TMSA (university, corporate, other not-for-profits, social services, etc.)
- Knowledge and support of TMSA’s vision and mission and experience in the education arena
- Experience in securing alternative sources of fundingThis is a volunteer role. Hours would count towards