We made it to our Thanksgiving Break!
The week was busy, but we survived. Our trip to the Tellus Museum was a success! The kids are all very excited about the break. We hope they enjoy this time at home and come back well rested in a week!
**Saturday School is canceled on Nov. 18th**
- Weekly Grades: Check out parent portal for our most recent grades for quizzes and tests.
- Tutorial: We will start back with Tuesday tutorial November 28th (Ms. Kirksey-Reading, Mr. Robinette-Math). Saturday School is on December 2nd with Mr. Robinette teaching Math.
- Book Study: We are finishing up “The Whipping Boy”, by Sid Fleishman. When we return, we will begin reading “The Tales of Despereaux”, by Kate DiCamillo. Please make sure your child has the book by the 2nd week of December.
- Math Facts: We are continuously studying our multiplication facts at school. PLEASE practice these facts with your child over the next few weeks. It is so important we have these mastered in order to perform well!
- 11/20-11/24 Thanksgiving Break
- 12/4-12/5 The Power of Light- HTHT In-School Field Trip (Permission Slips are coming soon!)
- 12/13/2017 K-4 Winter Program
- 12/22/2017 Fun Friday
- 12/25-1/8 Winter Break
- Spelling: Test Friday the 1st
- Science: Planets & Stars Test Friday the 1st
What we’re covering:
- Science: Review Planets & Stars/Light
- Social Studies: Constitutional Convention
- Math: Division
- Reading: Compare & Contrast
- LA: Order of Adjectives
Enjoy your extended break and family!